VALUABLE CARGO VC
Delivery by close of business on the business day following collection
FACE TO FACE F2F
Delivery to the person specified on the Waybill
KYC - FICA / RICA - We are equipped to deliver credit cards, which requires compliance by the courier with regulations enacted in terms of the Financial Intelligence Centre Act, 2001 (“FICA”), including the collection and return to the client of Identity Documents and Proof of Residence (“POR”).
RAM also complies with all the requirements regarding the delivery of cellular communication equipment, where the courier must fulfil the regulations enacted in terms of the Regulation of Interception of Communications and Provision of Communication-Related Information Act, 2002 (“RICA”), including the collection and return to the client of Identity Documents and Proof of Residence (“POR”).
Face-to-face deliveries are also offered on the basis that RAM is only entitled to deliver to the specified consignee against receipt of signature and proof of identity.
In addition to RAM’s Standard Terms and Conditions, the following terms and conditions shall apply –
- all Firearm’s shall be shipped as RAM’s Economy Service (48-72 hours);
- RAM shall not accept any Liability for the Firearm Services,
- all Waybills must clearly be marked for the Firearm Service; and
- all Firearms must be shipped after completing the information via the Firearm Portal.
- No collection of Firearms shall take place if any of the above terms and conditions are not fully met and complied with.
Firearm transport certificate: Click here to view our Firearm Transport Certificate.